Direct links or smart links are one of the most flexible traffic monetization alternatives for publishers. With this ad format, publishers can easily generate revenues and send traffic to the advertiser offers. We have analyzed a number of direct link ad networks and highlighted some of the best.
How to Choose the Best Direct Link Ad Networks?
Here are some things you must consider when you are choosing the best direct link ad networks:
- Ease of Integration: There are ad vendors that take around a week to get your tags approved from the SSPs. At times, the tag integration process would be time-consuming. Look for a partner that streamlines the entire process in 24-48 hours. Also, make sure they offer some ad optimization from their end.
- Payment Terms: Look out for payment terms that are flexible and straightforward. Look out for payment terms around NET 30 to NET 60 days. There are ad partners on NET 30, NET 45, and NET 60 days; after that, these ad partners process the payments.
- Existing Portfolio of Publishers: Look at the existing list of publisher partners. The yield and CPM rates are usually better if grouped under premium publishers.
- Ad Technology: Server-to-server header bidding, viewability-based auto-refresh, direct deals, PMPs, and ad layout optimization are some of the adtech features that you want your technology partner to provide. These will uplift your CPM rates for your website.
- Support: Support is important. Make sure your account manager is reachable via email/skype/phone.
10 Best Direct Link Ad Networks to Try
Here are some of the best direct link ad networks you must try. Direct link works best with several sites that otherwise are difficult to monetize.
1. Adsterra: Best Direct Link Ad Network for Publishers
Adsterra offers a three-level security system and provides you with the safest possible experience and an easy-to-use experience for people who wish to operate without a manager. They offer multiple ad formats, and their anti-Adblock solution increases your revenue by 20%.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: Publishers should have decent international traffic.
- Features: Adsterra provides multiple ad formats: pop-under, native, push, social bars, banner ads, and more.
- Recommended for: For better monetization, websites with the following audience niches: Games, E-commerce, Sweepstakes, VPN, and Utility Apps and Software tend to perform best.
- Payment: NET 7 days
- Additional Note: They offer fast payouts via Paypal, Webmoney, and Wiretransfer and are recommended by 100s of bloggers and publishers.
How to Get Started with Adsterra | Code Installation Guide
Here are the steps required to get started with Adsterra-
- You need to signup with Adsterra using the link given below.
- Once the signup or registration process is complete, you will be asked to add a website. Once your site is added, you can click on ”Get Code” next to the chosen website and place it before closing the <body> tag.
- You can choose from the following ad formats: pop-unders, banner ads, native ads, video ads, and social bars.
2. Adcash: Best Direct Link Ad Network Site
Adcash can help you boost your ad revenue, whether you are a small, medium, or large publisher. Their advanced optimization technology matches your traffic with high-quality demand and shows the most relevant ads to your users. They offer a wide range of tools and features to make traffic monetization easy. Their publisher platform is designed to help you effectively monetize your web and mobile traffic and maximize your revenue.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: They have no eligibility criteria. However, you have to meet their guidelines.
- Features: Multiple ad formats, auto-tag feature, high fill rates, live statistics, fast payments.
- Recommend for: Highly recommended for seasonal bloggers or website owners.
- Payment: Net 30 days via Bank Wire Transfer, PayPal, Payoneer, Webmoney, and Bitcoin.
- Additional Note: They have cutting-edge algorithms that ensure the best ads find their way to the right sites.
3. Propellerads: Best Direct Link Ad Network for 100% Fill
Propeller Ads offers push notifications which is a revolutionary monetization tool. They make sure that 100% of your traffic is monetized, and their ads are manually moderated all the time. Their ads also bypass the ad-blocking software and are known to increase revenue by at least 20%. They have MultiTag that helps you combine ad formats and get 50% higher CPM rates.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: There are no specific eligibility criteria for Propeller Ads. The platform can approve websites of any kind.
- Features: Propeller Ads offers multiple ad formats like push, pop, on-click ads, smart links, and interstitials.
- Recommended for: For better monetization, websites with a high volume of the US or tier-one traffic are recommended.
- Payment: They offer weekly payouts with a minimum of $5.
- Additional Note: Propeller Ads work well on sites with downloads and software niches.
How to Get Started with Propeller Ads | Code Installation Guide
Here are the steps required to get started with Propeller Ads-
- You need to signup with Propeller Ads using the link given below.
- Once the signup or registration process is complete, you will be asked to add a website. Once your site is added and approved by the moderation team, you need to ‘add zone’ and choose your preferred ad formats. You can choose from multi-tag, on-click (pop-under), or push notification ads.
4. Revenuehits: Best Direct Link Ad Network for Publishers
RevenueHits uses advanced algorithms to research and examine the ways to place the ads with the goal of continually improving their performance and will not show ads that do not perform well. This means that RevenueHits will offer you an inventory comprised solely of high-performing ads relevant to your visitors, which helps with conversion rates and, consequently, revenue generation.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: They have no criteria requirements but some prohibited content.
- Features: Efficient operation, quick and powerful ability to integrate ads into different formats, and very strict and accurate payment policy.
- Recommend for: Highly recommended if you are just starting your website or have a small website with a lot of traffic.
- Payment: Net 30 days, with the minimum payout being $20 for PayPal and Payoneer and $500 for wire transfers.
5. Clickadu: Best Direct Link Ad Network for Web Publishers
Clickadu offers 360° monetization capabilities within one place so you can maximize your revenue no matter what GEOs or kind of traffic you have on your website. They offer seven advertising formats, a 100% fill rate, and high demand for traffic.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: You need to have a minimum of 1 million monthly visitors.
- Features: They offer multiple native widgets that can be placed in the sidebar, after content and more.
- Recommended for: News and viral websites perform best with native widgets.
- Payment: NET 30 days once you reach the minimum threshold of USD 100.
6. Ad Maven: Best Direct Link Ad Network for Sites
AdMaven is a particularly preferred network among publishers because they monetize every single user and impression. They provide high eCPMs, resulting in increased revenue for you as a publisher. They offer native push notifications to full-screen ads, and their ad placements are easy to implement. They have a dedicated and experienced account manager that makes sure that you are on the right track.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: There are no specific eligibility criteria for Ad-Maven, and websites of any kind can be approved by the platform.
- Features: Ad-Maven offers multiple ad formats like push, pop, interstitial, and banner.
- Recommended for: For better monetization, websites with a high volume of the US or tier-one traffic are recommended.
- Payment: They offer flexible payment terms. You can choose your favorite way of getting paid and its duration with the account manager.
- Additional Note: Ad-Maven works well on sites with downloads and software niches.
How to Get Started with Ad-maven | Code Installation Guide
Here are the steps required to get started with Ad-maven-
- You need to signup with Ad-maven using the link given below.
- Once the signup or registration process is complete, you can ‘add a website’ under ‘sites and placement.’ Once your site is added and approved by the moderation team, you need to create a new ad and choose your preferred ad format.
7. Galaksion: Best Direct Link Ad Network to Try
They provide ready-to-use ads to add to your website, and you can sit back and make profits. They have put together the best tools to help you quickly benefit from your traffic and optimize your revenue.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: No criteria for joining; you just have to get verified by them
- Features: Simple and easy-to-use platform, simple interface, flexible payments, global reach, ad formats, good support
- Recommend for: For better revenue monetization, use it for websites that have a high volume of tier-one traffic.
- Payment: Offer daily payments, and you can speak to the account manager and agree on which is best for you.
8. Clickadilla: Best High Paying Direct Link Ad Network
Clickadilla is a high-tech ad platform that was tailor-made for site owners. They sell your traffic well, and their advertisers buy the majority of your ad impressions on any Geo and OS. Their statistics provide detailed information about ad impressions on your site we sell to advertisers. You can place their tag on a page once and get full management of ad formats in your panel.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: This offers a straightforward signup process and has no minimum traffic requirement, but you have to maintain high-quality content.
- Features: 24/7 live support, different ad formats, high CPCM, detailed statistics, referral program.
- Recommend for: Although it specializes in both adult and mainstream traffic, it is highly recommended for dating, app download, desktop download, ecommerce, games, sweepstakes, gambling, adult Nutra, crypto, and such.
- Payment: Bi-weekly payments.
9. ReklamStore: Best Direct Link Ad Network for Blogs
ReklamStore is a self-serve and easy-to-use traffic monetization platform for publishers. You can uncover the real value of every impression you receive on your website and earn competitive eCPM rates all the time. They have an enormous ad inventory; that’s how they guarantee a high fill rate and eCPM to our publishers. It lets you integrate their code into your website and activate your account easily and seamlessly.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: They do not have criteria, but they do not accept sites with an adult, gambling, warez, or illegal content. They also are not accepting sites with incentives.
- Features: Unlimited demand, high eCPM, high fill rate, self-service, header bidding, and real-time reporting.
- Recommended for: It is highly recommended for websites that do not have the said illegal content and have traffic from tier 1 countries.
- Payment: Net 60 days, with the minimum payment being $50.
These are some of the best direct link ad networks that you must try. There are some really good benefits of working with smart links, but all these come down to better convenience and profitability. You must certainly check out the direct link ad networks that we have mentioned above, and you can try a couple of them to know which suits your website the most. Reach out to me via email at [email protected] if you need a custom setup.
Our Recommended Tools for Publishers:
- Best AdSense Alternative- Setupad, Ezoic
- Push Notification Network- iZooto, Unative,
- Best Contextual Ad Network- Media.net (Extra 10% for 3 months)
- Native Ad Network- Mgid
- Popup Ad Network- Exoclick, Propeller Ads
- Best Web Hosting- Bluehost, Hostgator, Stablehost, WPEngine
- Blogging Tools- OptinMonster, Astra, Teachable,
I and my team research various ad networks and can help you increase your overall ad revenue; so you could rake in more greenbacks with the best monetization platforms. Tap into the power of the online publishing business with me. I am just a mail away, so reach out to me if you want to scale up your website revenue. mail: [email protected]