Sticky banners are capable of bringing higher eCPMs and revenue in the open exchange, provided the viewability or the active view metrics are increased. Publishers can make use of auto-refreshing sticky banners on websites that have high engagement and user timestamps. While choosing a banner ad network that offers sticky banner ads; ensure the following:
- The ads have in-built auto-refresh functionality.
- The sticky banner ad doesn’t affect the user experience and overall navigation of the website.
- Mobile user experience is smooth
7 Best Sticky Banner Ad Networks for Publishers: 2022
In this article, we are going to talk about some of the best ad networks that are offering sticky banner ad units. We tried covering as much information as possible so that you can make accurate choices and signup with your preferred ad network.
1. Exoclick: Best Sticky Banner Ad Network for Streaming/Downloads/Adult Publishers
Exoclick helps boost your revenue. It provides a global solution and monetizes traffic from every country with a 100% fill rate. Their solution is a proven ad block circumventing solution that maximizes your revenues from ad block traffic. Their sticky banners can be instrumental in generating good revenue for streaming, dating, downloads, adult, and anime sites.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: There is no minimum traffic requirement for Exoclick, and they work with adult content sites as well.
- Features: Exoclick provides a wide variety of web and mobile formats to monetize all your inventory. It includes push, native, interstitial, email, video, pop-unders, banner, direct link, and more.
- Recommend for: Websites with file sharing, software downloads, torrent, and music niche tends to perform best with the Exoclick ad network.
- Payment: Exoclick provides the following payment options- cryptocurrency, paxum, web money, and wire transfer. Wire transfer has a minimum threshold of USD 200, and the payout is once a month. You can request payment from the options once you have a minimum balance of USD 50.
How to Get Started with Exoclick | Code Installation Guide
Here are the steps required to get started with Exoclick-
- You need to signup with Exoclick using the link given below.
- Once the signup or registration process is complete, you will be taken to the dashboard, where you need to click on ‘new site.’
- Once your site is approved, you can create zones and choose your preferred ad format. Exoclick offers a number of ad format options, and I suggest you try a few ad formats to maximize your revenue.
- Next, you have to copy the ad tag and place it before the closing of the <body> tag.
2. UnderDogMedia: Best Sticky Banner Ad Network for Mid-Sized Publishers
UnderDog Media leverages best-in-class technology and industry partnerships to create ad placements that drive engagement with analytics that inform and guide intelligent business decisions for their partners. Publishers can make use of their header bidding platform, Edge, and IAB ad formats. You need to have family-safe content which complies with Google’s advertising guidelines. Edge banner ads have high visibility, and they stick around the viewer’s screen for some time and disappear thereafter.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: Publishers must have a minimum of 300K monthly visitors and a high amount of traffic from tier-one countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
- Features: Their expertise lies in increasing your CPMs and ensuring high viewability on the served ad impressions, along with header bidding tech.
- Recommend for: For better monetization, websites with a high volume of the US or tier-one traffic are recommended.
- Payment: NET 28 days
- Additional Note: Feel free to use their sticky ad units for better monetization of your ad inventory.
How to Get Started with UnderDog Media | Code Installation Guide
Here are the steps required to get started with UnderDog Media-
- You need to signup with UnderDog Media using the link given below.
- Once the signup or registration process is complete, you will be taken to the dashboard, where you need to click on ‘new site.’ You can choose from the list of given ad tags.
- Once your site is approved, you’ll receive the ad codes and ads.txt line via email.
- Next, you have to copy the ad tag and place the ad codes as instructed.
3. Infolinks: Best Sticky Banner Ad Network for Small Publishers
Adding Infolinks to your site will help you earn more income immediately. You can join over 3,50,000 publishers worldwide and tap into the technology behind their products. They offer a variety of unique ad products that help you take advantage of the power of search and display and deliver ads to a wider audience. Infolinks do provide a number of ad sizes that can stick around your screen for better viewability.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: To be eligible for the Infolinks publisher program, one must have at least 10,000 monthly page views.
- Features: Features include auto-refreshing ads, high-impact ad formats, and the ability to monetize global traffic.
- Recommend for: Relatively new websites with a worldwide audience.
- Payment: One of the best payment terms in the industry is NET 30 days.
- Additional Note: Infolinks is one of the most highly recommended ad networks for new blogs and websites due to its moderately fast approval policy.
How to Get Started with Infolinks | Code Installation Guide
Here are the steps required to get started with Infolinks-
- You need to signup with Infolinks using the link given below.
- Once the signup process is complete, your site will be reviewed, and once your site is approved, you’ll be able to generate the ad tags.
- They will share the ads.txt lines file, which you need to update to your existing ads.txt file.
- You need to place the code just before the closing of your </body> tag.
4. Revenuehits: Best Sticky Banner Ad Network for Publishers
Leveraging unrivaled optimization technology, RevenueHits has the advantage of a large, cutting-edge digital platform that delivers the best offers in the industry. Their slider banner ad format sticks to the visitor’s screen as they scroll through the webpage.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: There is no minimum traffic requirement for Revenuehits, and they work with all content sites as well.
- Features: Revenuehits provides a wide variety of web and mobile formats to monetize all your inventory. It includes push, native, interstitial, email, video, pop-unders, banner, direct link, and more.
- Recommend for: Websites with file sharing, software downloads, torrent, and music niche tends to perform best with Revenuehits.
- Payment: Revenuehits process the payments in a timely manner.
5. Sulvo: Best Sticky Banner Ad Network for Premium Publishers
Suvo provides unique demand to a number of publishers globally. Additionally, you can use their sticky ad units that refresh in fixed intervals for better monetization results in terms of CPMs and page views. If you have a website with quality content and good tier-one traffic, you can expect your CPMs to rise with Suvo.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: You need to have a minimum of one million page views to be approved by the Sulvo platform.
- Features: Sulvo provides a wide variety of ad sizes to monetize your inventory. It includes fixed and variable ad sizes, along with sticky and refreshing units
- Recommend for: Websites having a good volume of tier-one traffic are accepted by the Sulvo platform.
- Payment: Sulvo offers payments through international wire transfer, Paypal, relable card, and ACH.
6. Google ADX: Best Sticky Banner Ad Network for Premium Publishers
Google Ad Exchange is a program run by Google that helps publishers with granular control and gives you the ability to make your inventory available as branded, semi-transparent, anonymous, or a combination of any two. It makes your inventory available as branded, semi-transparent, anonymous, or a combination of any two. While implementing a sticky banner, you have to declare it as a rule in Google Ad Manager.
- Eligibility Criteria for Publishers: Publishers must have a minimum of 10 million viewers usually to get access to an ADX account.
- Features: increased demand, direct programmatic deals, dedicated representative
- Recommend for: Sites having quality content and relatively high traffic.
- Payment: NET 30 days
- Additional Note: Optimizing ADX demand can take some time. Ensure you add other networks for increased competition.
How to Get Started with Google ADX | Code Installation Guide
Here are the steps required to get started with Google ADX-
- Your ad monetization partner will share the link to signup with an ADX child account.
- Once the signup process is complete, your site will be reviewed, and you’ll be notified once your website is approved.
- Next, you need to integrate the ADX demand with your Google Ad Manager account using the ADX network code.
- Once done, you can generate ad codes from your Google Ad Manager and place them on the website.
You can try a combination of these networks to incorporate sticky banners on your website. Usually, you can see a revenue uplift of 15-20% of your display ad revenue using this technique. Make sure you monitor the website’s user experience and the overall navigation should be smooth.
Our Recommended Tools for Publishers:
- Best AdSense Alternative- Setupad, Ezoic
- Push Notification Network- iZooto, Unative,
- Best Contextual Ad Network- Media.net (Extra 10% for 3 months)
- Native Ad Network- Mgid
- Popup Ad Network- Exoclick, Propeller Ads
- Best Web Hosting- Bluehost, Hostgator, Stablehost, WPEngine
- Blogging Tools- OptinMonster, Astra, Teachable,
I and my team research various ad networks and can help you increase your overall ad revenue; so you could rake in more greenbacks with the best monetization platforms. Tap into the power of the online publishing business with me. I am just a mail away, so reach out to me if you want to scale up your website revenue. mail: [email protected]